I just placed the order for the 100 watt amp.
I figured if I want to rag chew on CW I might need more then
the 12 to 14 watts of basic K2.

Besides, the Elecraft stuff is so fun to build!

Despite being sick all week and having a death in the family,
I have been speeding up my CW copy, with only numbers and
really poor sending being a problem now.

I sent an Email to Jack Smith about a Z90 panadaptor kit,
but there are none left.
That would have been just the thing to go with the homebrew receivers
and the K2.

Has anyone built the kpa100 and the high power auto ant tuner
into a standalone remote package?
Is that possible?

Thanks for any info,
Brett