Thanks.
Its been a rough week.

Thanks for the link, I saw that before but did not know
how to get back to it.

Looks very sharp, I could put the amp/tuner away on the floor
out of the way, and could still use the basic K2 barefoot.

And I suppose you can change things around and put the amp
in the K2 when you wanted to...

Very flexible!

Brett
N2DTS