Hello all,

I had a question about using a digital multimeter for
AC millivolt measures.

I have a radio shack 24-range DMM and when I set it to
mV it never seems to go to zero, its constantly
counting numbers from 30-100 mV with the leads not
connected to anything.

If I change the range to .000 V it will show around
.020 to .009 with the leads not connected to anything.

When I tested U1 pin 1 and U3 pin 6 on my KX1 on the
.000 V range I got .000, is this an ok measurement or
is my DMM too screwy to use for AC mV measures?

All the DC and resistance measurements with it seemed
ok.

thanks,
-Chris