I have not been on 2 meters, of VHF/UHF, since
my long drive days in Baltimore, and Laurel,
MD.

What is the most popular, reliable and bestist
- mobile handi-talki, out there now?

I did eham review searches on IC-T90A,
TH-F6A and Yaseu's VX-6R and 7R.  Seems like
for every one - some one or 2 hams found a
lemon and bought one them gave them fits.

The wideband, Am & shortwave receive capability
- sounds interesting, for my US/Canadian border
location.  Who know I can eavesdrop on the
freighters as the ply their way up and down
the St. Lawrence.

:(   de Fred N3CSY