-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul - VE1DY
Sent: zondag 10 juni 2007 12:33
To: Bob Nielsen
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Best Handi-Talki Out There Now?

This is interesting Bob.  I've read similar about the TH-F6A, which has
kept me from buying it, but I hadn't read that about the VX-6R before.

Too bad the fuse in the F6A is an smt fuse on the board.

Thank you,

73, Paul

--
Paul - ve1dy - Halifax, NS