I suggest that Elecraft START their K3 WARRANTY,
at shipment date.  Wording on Elecraft site,
talks about order-date.  But with the initial
waiting periods, and now another 4-week delay
in shipments - it makes much more sense, to
start our K3 rig warranties, from the day
the units ship.

I realize Elecraft has a great customer
satisfaction program - but it just makes
sense to date our K3 Warranties, from date
Elecraft actually shipped it to us.

Fred, N3CSY, NY/FL
..... snowbird, a'waiting