resellers/distributors provide a function of local inventory.( or are supposed to)

in this day and age.....
with the internet, and our friends at FedX & UPS....it's tough for the brick & mortar sellers to add value. I'd guess 15%-20% margin plus another 3- ? % in promotional funding. That would require increasing the price of the product, as I don't think the additional volumes contributed by the resellers would be in excess of what ELECRAFT would do themselves. Why would they hinder their own margins ???

Since the guys already have an existing "distribution system" to ask resellers to add-value is a tough assignment. What would they add ?? local demo ???

K3 clock     tick-tick

bill