> That "first consumer purchase" wording is informative - it could
> indicate that sometime in the future I may be able to buy a new Elecraft
> product over the counter at HRO and other ham gear stores.
>
> I really don't know if Elecraft is looking at the sales outlet
> possibility seriously, but if it occurs, the warranty now covers it.
>
> 73,
> Don W3FPR

I was thinking that HRO couldn't be happy about the K3 as there will be
little reason to buy any other rig.  But if they can sell them, that is
another matter.   I don't know if there is enough markup in the K3 to
support second party retail sales.  It seems like we are getting alot of
radio for the dollar.
73
Rick Dettinger
K7MW