To: <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 11:08 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] Conception of a K2

OK so I have decided to buy the base K2 kit and build it along with my
son; He needs to see a process like this unfold.

I have read the various FAQs, tips, etc.

I am not new to kit building.

We have a good soldering station.

If the K2 works out well we will use it on CW for a while and then add
enhancements: SSB first then others (perhaps DSP, 160M, 60M-Xvrter,
100Watts)..

Are there tools or tips I am missing before I drop the coin?

John