-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robie Elms
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 12:45 AM
To: John Huggins; Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [SPAM?] Re: [Elecraft] Conception of a K2

John,

I suggest that you obtain a good lamp with a magnifying glass attached.
Mine has a round florescent lamp that fits around the lens.  This
provides plenty of light and the magnification really improves you
productivity.  I am not saying that the K2 is too small - just that time
has taken a toll on my eyes!!  Another item that may help is a vice to
hold the circuit boards while you are installing components and
soldering.  I do not consider this as important as the magnifying lamp.

Robie - AJ4F

K2 s/n 6165