-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Huggins
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 9:09 PM
To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Conception of a K2

OK so I have decided to buy the base K2 kit and build it along with my
son; He needs to see a process like this unfold.

I have read the various FAQs, tips, etc.

I am not new to kit building.

We have a good soldering station.

If the K2 works out well we will use it on CW for a while and then add
enhancements: SSB first then others (perhaps DSP, 160M, 60M-Xvrter,
100Watts)..

Are there tools or tips I am missing before I drop the coin?

John