On Wed, Aug 22, 2007 at 10:51:48PM +0100, Brendan Minish wrote:
On Wed, 2007-08-22 at 14:41 -0700, Vic K2VCO wrote:
 One of the
things that you can do is send CW with the paddle and have the K3
convert it into RTTY or PSK for you. I recently had my first RTTY QSO
since 1982 this way.

Can you use an external keyer (or straight key if your sending is good
enough) to do this ?

Not yet, but it's on the list. You'll also be able to send/receive CW, PSK, and FSK using a plain ASCII terminal emulator.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

---