Kevin,

Any you thought we could not hear you because of band conditions?  The secret
is out now, you don't even like the code you send.  hi hi.

73

Mark, KJ7BS
Glendale, AZ
Edtior, The SKCC Centurion
Elecraft K2 # 00539
FISTS -- SKCC -- QRP-ARCI -- etc., etc., etc., blah, blah blah

---- Kevin Rock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is there a way we can turn it off so we DON'T know how bad we are sending?
   Kevin.  KD5ONS