Good Evening,
And a very late one indeed! I just got in and need to get to bed so this shall be brief.

I tried finding the foxes on Thursday evening and worked the entire 90 minutes to no avail. Not even a hound was heard. I did read about folks in Washington and Oregon working them but I never heard a peep out of the pack. I think my antennas are still up. The cayenne has kept the squirrels at bay. I wish they would leave the rest of the house alone but they are collecting cones. Each morning I hear them falling from the sky upon my roof. Who needs an alarm clock?

Please join us tomorrow evening to test the propagation.

 Tomorrow:

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

   Please join us:

Sunday 2300z (Sunday 4 PM PDT) 14050 kHz
Monday 0200z (Sunday 7 PM PDT)  7045 kHz

   73,
      Kevin.  KD5ONS

ecn.visionseer.com