Tom, Do you know if the same guy that winds the kit
toroids will offer a service to mount the K3 knobs to
the FrontPanel PC board ASSEMBLY? ;-)

[Elecraft] K3 front panel assembly
Tom Hammond n0ss at embarqmail.com
Wed Sep 5 07:28:50 EDT 2007

Folks:

In Field Testing the (hopefully) soon-to-be-released
K3 Assembly Manual (I had to COMPLETELY disassemble my
FT K3 and reassemble it from the manual), I recall
that the Front Panel (Cover) is received separately
from the FrontPanel PC board ASSEMBLY.

So yes... you WILL have to assemble the Front Panel PC
board assembly TO the Front Panel (cover)... including
installation of all the knobs, etc.

73,
Tom Hammond   N0SS