Well, to age in many folks comes with a loss of patience which comes from the knowledge that the end is much closer than the beginning.

QRP requires patience and skill beyond what is fun for me. I think I can understand how it could be fun, but not for me.

Lots of folks who write on the reflector seem sometimes to have forgotten that ham radio exists, on a personal level, for FUN. I guess some folks' fun looks like work to me. 73

Charles Harpole
[EMAIL PROTECTED]