As soon as I realised the K3 was going to be available built, I
foresaw that it would attract the kind of consumer whose attitude is
"I am a customer, I demand satisfaction." That's progress, I guess.

The one bit of your message I couldn't make sense of is that you claim
to be too old for QRP. As someone who wrote "QRP: Less power, more
fun" (http://www.g4ilo.com/qrp.html) it might surprise you to know
that I can understand why some people might not be interested in QRP,
but being too old for it is a new one on me!

--
Julian, G4ILO K2 s/n: 392  K3 s/n: ???
G4ILO's Shack: www.g4ilo.com