Retired now means I have time to send messages like this.... but should I ?

Predictions for future:
1.  genetically modified animals will be sold as personal helpers.
2. the super powers will fight over resources in Africa for the next century. 3. some will realize that democracy does not fit into a society based on the tribalism of kinship-based governance and ease up trying to push Western democracy on others. 4. computers that u can easily talk to is the next big break thru in electronics.

73
Charles Harpole
[EMAIL PROTECTED]