Lyle, how good is the decoder? My limited experience of CW decoding in
firmware is that the CW has to be near machine perfect in order for the
decoder to get it.
What's the K3 like?

On 17/9/07 19:29, "Lyle Johnson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

--
Once upon a time a man whose axe was missing suspected his neighbour's son.
The boy walked like a thief, looked like a thief, and spoke like a thief.