-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tree
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 10:24 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 RX Audio

Here is a sound sample from the K3.  It is best listened to in Stereo.

This took place on 160 meters about 20 minutes ago.  I am still walking
on air.

http://www.kkn.net/~tree/160/3b7cQSO.mp3

There is normally an electric fence in the direction I was listening to,
but notice you can't hear it.  :-)

73 Tree N6TR