Bill said:

[snip]
N6KR:
>Some firmware functionality being added as we speak is not represented.
Example: how to select PTT CW vs. Full/Semi QSK (we got the message :)

         Bravo Elecraft!  It took Ten-Tec nearly a year
to get that same message on the original Orion.  :-(

                                         73,  Bill  W4ZV
[snip]

As I recall, TT also basically told their customers that, "This is not
a design flaw, this is how it is supposed to work." And further, even
argued back about what was and what was not necessary for their
customer's satisfaction.

Of course, my being a lurker as opposed to an Orion owner, my memory
may not be 100% (rarely is).

So this is a nice difference between E and TT (although it is possible
to track some other "developmental/production" similarities between
the two).

de Doug KR2Q