In general, To and From headers shouldn't be used to filter list traffic.
Properly used, neither will contain information which can uniquely identify a
message as coming from a list.

Most modern list servers add specific headers suited to identifying messages
coming via the list. In this case, the best header to filter on is probably:

At 09:20 PM 8/1/2004, Rod N0RC wrote...