I have Outlook set to put anything with [Elecraft] in the subject line into
the "Elecraft" message folder. That word is consistent, no matter what
changes in the address fields.

To avoid sending out duplicate messages, the new format requires me to
delete the "TO" address, then copy and paste the CC to the list into the TO
field, since the TO field must be populated to send the message.

Not very "friendly" I must say. The reverse would be much better - list as
the TO default and a cc to the original poster that could be erased if not
wanted.

Ron AC7AC