----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron D'Eau Claire" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] email reflector headers glitch or "feature"

> To avoid sending out duplicate messages, the new format requires me to
> delete the "TO" address, then copy and paste the CC to the list into the
> field, since the TO field must be populated to send the message.
>
> Not very "friendly" I must say. The reverse would be much better - list as
> the TO default and a cc to the original poster that could be erased if not
> wanted.

I agree, the reverse would have been much more friendly.  In fact, I have
never seen a reflector behave as you describe, but it would be close to
ideal.  It is interesting that this isn't occurring on the other reflectors
at qth.  To tell the truth, I'm a little surprised that there is that much
flexibility on a per list basis.

72/73 de WB8RCR    http://www.qsl.net/wb8rcr
didileydadidah     QRP-L #1446 Code Warriors #35