Okay Dave thanks
I saved all your information and it looks like I found something I can
work on this winter. Just about anything can be used to build the open
wire feeders and If your using the KAT2 a tuner would not be needed
but without a KAT2 a manual tuning "Z" match would do the job. It
looks like it will be fun to work with..
RC kc5wa