I use #12 insulated wire (scrap from work) and plastic spreaders made from
cut cable supports for wires/cables to be wire tied to in telco racks, (also
scrap)
and to hold the wire to the spreaders I just use plastic wire ties (also
scrap).

You dont need many, one every foot or more is fine, everything is insulated
as its plastic covered wire.

My current setup has been up about a year and looks new so far.

My cost was totaly zero for vurtualy zero loss on the feedline.

I use a G5RV type setup as I have not made a balanced tuner yet, and have
about 15 feet of RG214 modified (UV proof) between the tuner and the open
wire
line. It seems to work 80 to 10 meters ok, at least it tunes up ok and even
with full bore AM I have no problems on 80 or 40, I have not tried it
on other bands on AM.

The AM crowd seems to prefer open wire line, balanced tuners, and
as much wire in the air, and as high up as they can get it.

Brett
N2DTS