WC1M:
The Orion does a good enough job with DSP that it isn't easy to distinguish
between 600Hz, 400Hz, or 200Hz.

Dick the K3 has a visual passband indicator that gives you an indication of the passband in octaves (e.g.. ~250 Hz, 500 Hz and 1000 Hz for CW). I doubt I'll miss reading BW to the nearest 10 Hz (as in Orion).

Almost done with mine! Took a break to listen on 160 but the band sounds poor so back work now.

Barry N1EU, regarding your comment about shape factor, I assume you know about the K3 Context filter. Having used my old TS-930 since I sold my Orion in June, I rediscovered using its SSB filters in CW with VBT cranked down completely (few hundred Hz BW but with a very wide shape factor). This *really* works well for very weak signals in noise. I'm now looking forward to the KRX3 with one BW narrow and the other wide in diversity mode. This might be another alternative to the Context filter.

73,  Bill  W4ZV