I liked the rework eliminators. If I am troubleshooting the rig or adding features, it is just an unplug and a plug. I do not have to take the rig apart, remove or add hard ware to the circuits to add features. I think they are well worth the minor added cost. After damaging my DSP, I was able to unplug it and plug in the board and I was done. YMMV. Good luck, K2 is a great rig.

Dave Wilburn
K4DGW
K2/100 - S/N 5982

DW Holtman wrote:
Hello,

Are these really necessary? Didn't Elecraft make the K2 to where additional parts are really not necessary? I have ordered every option that I will ever want along with a Elecraft Mic, why would I want to pay for UNPCBS?

Should companies be able to "mine" information such as who ordered what from this forum and send E-Mails for selling their goods? I understand that this is parts for K2. Maybe this is alright and I'm all wet.

Best,

DW Holtman

WB7SSSN