If you would like European stations to participate I would suggest lower near 7.185 MHz. At times there are BC stations at 7.195 MHz and 7.190 MHz and and another East coast group at 7.189 MHz. There are several other BC stations between 7.100 MHz and 7.200 MHz whose operating schedules I have, but not to hand, which I could send you later if of any use to you. These broadcasters arrive here at strengths greater than S9 +60db under normal conditions at 0200Z.

Geoff
GM4ESD

Windy Dankoff wrote on Friday, February 29, 2008 1:12 AM

Thanks -- please post it to the group, with your proposal. A little higher?

Windy