Por Que?

I never thought I would see the day when Elecraft aficionados would result
to segregation and elitism, but I was wrong.  Just as is this notion that
non Elecraft K3 operators are not welcome on the net.

I am glad Kevin Rock did not take this tact when starting the ECN.  I've
checked in many times with a non-Elecraft rig.

I don't know about anybody else, but this leaves a BAD taste in my mouth.
Thanks for letting me know where you stand.  It was, to say the least,
enlightening.

Oh well, life's too short to worry about such things, back to making friends
on CW.

Mark, KJ7BS
Glendale, AZ
Editor, The SKCC Centurion