Ken,

I feel no snobbery and intended no discrimination! I'm sorry you feel that way and apologize for any misunderstanding. I figured that we have different issues to discuss, enough to warrant separate frequencies. Since there apparently isn't a general Elecraft or a K2 net on SSB, I opened an invitation for our group to give you a base to get started. So again, feel free to check in! STAY if you like, or start your own group nearby, and be a good neighbor.

I hope that settles any hard feelings.

Windy KM5Q