I noticed you have a K5.  Let us know what it is like.  HI
73, Jim

----- Original Message -----
From: "Darwin, Keith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2008 4:08 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 time from 'gram to ship.

I couldn't take it any longer.  I had to call.  I got to talk to Lisa
and Katie both.  Lovely ladies.

My K3 was ordered end of Sept 07.  Katie-gram sent end of March 08 (2
weeks ago).  As of today, my rig is in assembly.  So if you received a
'gram for a factory unit, it sounds like it does take a couple of weeks
for them to get the assembly process done.  My guess is they'll ship
mine in another week or so but now that I know it is in process, I can
return to patiently waiting.

- Keith N1AS -
- K5 5411.ssb.100 -
- K3 being.assembled.as.we.speak -