> Keith and I have been part of an ultra-secret Beta test team for the
K5 for some time now (I think).

So secret that it was unknown even to me.

> ... infinite number of possible parallel reality states

And THAT is why I was picked for the Beta team.  I live in the state of
VT.  It's a great place.  It really reminds me of the United States.
(It is entirely possible that this joke will escape those who haven't
been here, but let me clarify by saying VT was the last state in the
union to have a Walmart.  Fought it tooth & nail).

> - K5 5411.ssb.100 -

K5, did I say K5?  Oops, I meant KS, er um K%.  No, No K@ ... Drat K2
Oh, there it is.  K2.

- Keith N1AS -