Since we discovered how to apply string theory, we have been doing very well
with a couple of paper cups on each end of a string. This allows us to
communicate almost everywhere at any time, including yesterday. Sometimes
the strings get tangled and we have wide ranging nets. Quite often though
the string dimension becomes compacted and we end up talking to ourselves.

Mike