This hobby is not only for CW and SSB ops.  The K3 developers can accept or
disregard any or all suggestions on this reflector.

I may not comment on many things here, but I try and monitor the reflector as best I can.

The firmware currently being tested does FM (w/CTCSS encode, repeater splits, etc.) and has wider AM receive bandwidth. It has better low frequency SSB response, better ALC, and a number of other enhancements.

AM-Sync is further down the list, but it *is* on the list.

73,

Lyle KK7P