In a recent message, "David Woolley (E.L)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
G4ILO wrote:
If what we're discussing is the ability to change modes and keep the same
signal centered in the passband then I agree it would be a nice feature -

There are time when I would have found this useful on the K2 and I am having difficulty thinking of any case where the current behaviour would be an advantage.

I would certain find the feature an advantage when I use my K2 with my XV144 transverter. I wonder whether Elecraft would consider this with the next K2 MCU upgrade?

73

--
David G4DMP
Leeds, England, UK