From: "Craig D. Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 12:30 PM
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] K3 Band switch

<> I wonder if it would be useful to implement a
<> Very-Coarse tuning rate, say 5 MHz per full turn of the VFO knob.

This idea sounds appealing to me, Drew.   A lot less to remember than
when
using memory access, etc.  I get the feeling that Elecraft is
rethinking the
whole bandswitching matter, and rightfully so.  To me, at least, the
present
situation is rather confusing.  I hope they will consider your idea.

      73
               ... Craig  AC0DS