From: "Phil & Debbie Salas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 7:56 AM
Subject: [Elecraft] Switching supplies and the K3

"Same here. I have two of these supplies, and have yet to hear a
peep of RF noise from them.  73 Stewart G3RXQ

"I am having very good performance from the SEC 1223 which is the
same supply I use with the K2/100.  If it does generate any noise I have yet
to hear it.  Bruce-W8FU"

I'm using a SEC-1235.  It is also RF quiet and works well.  I modified mine
by adding Powerpole connectors to the back, and changed the fan circuitry so
that the fan runs at slow speed all the time (still full speed if/when
necessary).  Info is on my website in the "Equipment Modification" section
at www.ad5x.com.

Phil - AD5X

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.