I have a GSV3000 as well and can confirm the lack of rfi. In my opinion switch
mode
supplies have no place anywhere near the ham shack - its bad enough the
neighbours
having them all over the place but they don't know or care - we should know
better.

As an aside if anyone has any doubts about whether or not switch mode supplies
cause
rfi get one of these devices and check it
http://www.winradio.co.uk/home/erd.htm

I got one some years ago after a tip on the FlexRadio list and its been
extremely useful in
tracking down sources of interference - just hold it near to a wall wart
supply, or usb
cable for instance  and be astonished with the amount to radiation being
generated. The
rfi being produced might not be falling directly within the hf ham bands, but,
its
unwanted radiation nonetheless and is not something you want in or around the
shack.

73 to all
Trevor  G0KTN