Thomas Kuehl wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am back on the Elecraft list after being gone for quite a while. I have
> a K3/100 coming in the next month or 2, and now I am thinking about how it
> is best to power it.
>
> Thanks, Thomas - AC7A

I bought the Alinco DM-330MW to power my K3. It's pretty small and there's
no fan noise and not a peep under load. There are some birdies occasionally
but they are the 'wandering' type and drift away very quickly and have never
caused any problems; in any case you can tune them away with the 'tune'
control on the front panel......

All in all I think this is a pretty good companion to the K3.

73,

Stewart Rolfe, GW0ETF (K3 #145)