-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of S Sacco
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 12:23 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] ON4UN has a K3?

To each their own, eh Brett?

Regarding the memories - I don't want to have to remember what memory
# tracks with what band.  I want to push the "40" or "7" button to go
to that band.

It wasn't a big enough deal for me to prevent me from ordering my 2nd
K3, which is in transit.  I voted with my $$$.

Actually, as I've gotten LP-PAN up and running, and having my first
experiences with rig control software, I'm very curioius as to whether
I'll prefer using that UI.

If nothing else, I can click on a "40" button and go right there.   :-)

73,
Steve