The only reason I mention the labels is because it seems lately if you
ask someone to press two buttons to get something done or to actually
learn/remember something they look at you like you stole their favorite
blanket.  I love the whole press for one option and hold for another to
get rid of having to press a F key and even more love the way that
Elecraft laid out the panel so that often a press activates/inactivates
a feature and a hold configures it.  Can't get much simpler/cleaner than
that.