To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 26, 2008 9:33 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] WIDTH control - Was: ON4UN has a K3?

The panel layout works for me too. Anyone who has used it for awhile
will realize they know where many of the functions are without needing
to read the labels as to what is a tap and what is a push, etc. The
only one I had trouble with was the WIDTH control. For some reason I
kept expecting the filter b/w to become narrower as I turned it
clockwise...

73,
Drew
AF2Z

I agree .... It seems strange that the WIDTH control turns to the left for
narrower when the Filter display goes right .... I thought I was the only
one that felt this way.
There are a handful of things that seem strange that you have to get used to on this radio!

73    Hank    K8DD