When I use a paddle, I use a Bencher Hex, but I do not use the Iambic and only
close one contact at a time.  It should be the same as a single lever paddle
when used this way.  I will confess that I have never plugged a paddle into my
K3, but this method works fine with my TS-850 or my WinKeyer USB.  So far, all
my CW contacts with my K3 have been with my Vibroplex Original Bug.  Guess I
need to try the keyer some time, but I am having too much fun with the Bug.

Willis 'Cookie' Cooke
K5EWJ