In my shack:

On my left hand: iambic B ,if possible with auto character space
(depending on keyer used K3, K2, deluxe keyer late 70's, super-keyer
late 90's, Winkey)
On my right side: vibroplex bug (only one).
In the middle a keyboard connected to N1MM and winkey for contesting
(but that does not count :-) )

Never mix those three types up and can change my keying any time.
Doing that for 33 years now (of course the keyboard came in later).

73
Arie PA3A

When I learned Iambic keying I had to *break* that habit so I could
squeeze. And I found Iambic keying very natural, smooth and efficient.

When I went back to a bug I had to relearn the "roll the hand"
technique.

Personally, I doubt if I ever could send text at 15 or 20 WPM for half
an hour by moving my fingers, which I had to do a *lot* when sending
traffic.

I wonder how many CW operators who worked "commercial" circuits (I was
Army) use their fingers instead of rolling their fists. I can understand
Hams learning to do that. After all, we don't usually send nonstop for
more than a few minutes. Indeed, if I was in a long-winded rag chew I'd
notice myself getting stiff using an Iambic key, even though the paddle
pressure was very light and the contact spacing very small. But I can
still sit down and send a whole page from the phone book, names,
addresses and phone numbers of perhaps 150 people on the bug rolling my
fist as if it were nothing.