-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roy Morris
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 5:01 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] KRX3 Installation Step

On page 34 of the Installation and Opeation manual it says to remove the W4
jumber soldered between two pads located between J64A and the KIO3 board.
My K3 RF board is Rev A.  W4 is hard wired between two pads located between
J64A and the KBPF3 board mounted above the K3 RF board.  It looks as if I am
going to have to temporarily remove the KBPF3 board to remove this jumper.
Am I missing something here?  Roy Morris  W4WFB