>After reading all of the stories of problems with the KRX3, I've decided
>not to install the one I received... I think that taking something like the
>front panel assembly apart is just asking for trouble.

I held my kit until the KRX3 was ready. I could be wrong, but I'm under the
impression that a sub-rx add-on only needs to have the front panel removed,
not dis-assembled. I have had no trouble at all with the second rx - works
as advertised and I'm happy.

My only K3 problem is with the output jumping up and down unpredictably.
As far as pushing the wrong buttons is concerned, I'll get used to it.

VE7XF