The filters don't need to be matched in bandwidth but they do need to
have the same frequency offset to avoid possible "beat note" problems
between the two (main/sub) synthesizers.

I didn't bother to pay the extra 60 bucks to frequency-match the 2.7 kHz
in the KRX3 with the old one in the main receiver.  The new one came in
100 Hz different than the old one, so I just split the difference and
entered the same offset for both.  A 50 Hz error is not significant in a
2.7 kHz filter.

Al N1AL