I was running QSK with N1MM. I usually set the delay to 0. With delay set to zero, I cannot tell a big differnce with QSK on or off (on the K3) when using N1MM to key the rig.

David Wilburn
NM4M
http://www.nm4m.com

Randy Moore wrote:
I enjoyed last weekend operating SSCW with my new K3/10 and N1MM. Both were a joy to use!! I have one curiosity however. I have the K3 setup for semi-QSK with a delay of 0.03 which works fine for me at about 25 wpm. However, the keying through N1MM operates as though PTT is enabled at the beginning of a transmission and disabled at the end. In other words, I hear no signals during the N1MM transmission. I'm keying through the RS232 port on the K3 from a standard serial port on my PC (same cable as used for the CAT from N1MM). I have PTT--KEY set to OFF-dtr, N1MM set for DTR-CW, RTS-Always off. Is there something I'm missing?

73,
Randy, KS4L
K3 #2006
K2 #337