Gary, KA1J, wrote:
"Any other suggestions regarding a heads up perhaps regarding
specialty assembly/test equipment I will need to be ready for the k3
100W kit? "

The most helpful tool for me was a nice tweezers
to pick up all those little lockwashers.  As far as
test equipment goes, a standard DMM is helpful.
All the calibration and alignement is either done at
the factory or performed by initiating pre-programmed
routines in the K3 itself.  I especially appreciate the
dial calibration procedure, using WWV as a reference
to get the reading within 1-2 Hz.  It's so easy, I check
it from time to time.

Have fun!

73 de Chuck  NI0C
K3/100 s/1061